After lots of changes happened on Redeemer Radio, I was invited to come back on the morning show, which is now the Kyle Heimann Show, to discuss my new book.  Kyle had some of the common questions, such as, “What is the difference between grief and depression?”  But he also asked some really important ones, especially concerning how grief affects marriage and the family.

It’s true that up to 80% of married couples who have kids with special needs end up divorced.  That’s a pretty high divorce rate, which isn’t very hopeful for the remaining 20% of us who are struggling to keep our marriage alive and thriving.  But I spoke frankly about how Ben and I personally manage our grief and come together on the issue.  I think the main point is that men and women deal so differently with grief from each other.

Take a listen to this short snippet of our conversation here:

Text Copyright 2016 Jeannie Ewing, all rights reserved.